- Harald, My wife and I would like to express our sincere thanks for the splendid tour you gave us on our first and recent visit to Berlin. Your service and knowledge were excellent and showed your great knowledge of the city, the added enjoyment of the delightful old Mercedes only added to my pleasure. We returned to the Adlon Hotel that evening for a very fine Dinner!
My regards, Peter Bennett.
- Thank you, Harald. Your tour for us was exceptional! We enjoyed it immensely and I am delighted to submit a review to Trip Advisor - All the best! Nancy Thiessen.
- About two months before my wife and I flew to Berlin, I contacted Harald Zawuski through Trip Advisor to arrange our tour of the city. I explained to him what we wanted to see, how much walking we wanted to do, and how long we wanted the tour to last. Harald met us at our hotel, briefly reviewed the history of post-war Germany (with maps) and went over our itinerary. He also suggested some additional sites we might visit. Our tour included the services of an excellent driver by the name of Victor.
- Before I retired, I was a college history professor who taught courses on World War II and the Cold War. Harald knows the history of Germany, but his comments are not "canned" the way some tour guides' are. He is not only willing to answer questions, but also includes humorous asides and anecdotes that add to your knowledge of the sites you are visiting, but also make them more interesting - I have visited countries on six continents and taken many tours of sites in those countries. I can tell you that I have never enjoyed a tour more than the time I spent with Harald in Berlin and Potsdam. To put it simply, Harald Zawuski is the man to see in Berlin if you are really interested in learning about the history and culture of this beautiful city. He is worth every Euro you will spend for his services - Jeff Mueller.
- Hi Harald, the group had a really great time in Berlin and were so excited abut the tour they had.So I wanted to thank you for all of your help it was an amazing experience and also very inspiring to the designers. When we have other groups going I will recommend your services.Kind regards, Jolanda Oudshoorn, NIKE Europe.
- Good Afternoon Harald, We have just got back to Prague after our whistle stop tour of Berlin. We met with Frank this morning. We thoroughly enjoyed the tour and Frank was most informative, interesting and funny with his stories. His knowledge of the city was impressive and it has certainly given us a taster with a view to returning sometime.
- Hi Harald, It would be our pleasure to write a positive review on TripAdvisor. We even told family and friends about our great experience with you and would highly recommend you if and when they visit Germany themselves.
- If we haven’t said it enough already, Maureen and I sincerely want to thank you for an incredible day in Berlin with you. Regards, Scott and Maureen O’Connell
- Hi Harald, Thank you once again for the wonderful tour. In spite of some of my students being distracted, I think the students got a lot out of the tour. They have made it to the University and we had our first day of classes. Best wishes und Alles Gute! David.
- Hi Harald , yes we had an amazing time in Germany and your tour was awesome. We learned so much and really enjoyed the day with you and George. I will do a trip advisor review over the weekend as we are still getting back into our routine.
- All my feedback is positive as we really liked the fact that you had a driver as that gave us flexibility not to have to retrace back to the car. The pictures you had were also really great to illistrate the building that has taken place in such a short time.
- I want to sincerely thank you for being so flexable to accommodate our situation and I hope to come back to Berlin to spend more time seeing the city and exploring the sites as your tour was perfect to show us everything Berlin has to offer. Thanks you so much for a wonderful day and it was really nice to spend the time with you. Sheri and Paul.
- I will certainly write a review. We thought the tour was excellent. It gave us such an insight into the city. After the tour We explored the Topography of Terror museum, the Pergammon, the German History museum and the DDR museum. Ate lunch at the Reichstag (pricey!) and had a great dinner at Katz Orange. We loved your city. Thank you. Debbie Gill.
- Hello Harold, Back on the ship... thank you so much for your wonderful, informative, whirlwind tour of your city of Berlin! We all enjoyed it very much. Well Done! Very Best Wishes, Debbie.
- Hi Harald, On behalf of the group I would like to thank you for a most professional tour of the city today. The guide was both informative and extremely courteous, and driver was equally courteous. The bus was punctual and to a very high standard, should I have the occasion to pass your details on to anyone else visiting Berlin I would be delighted to recommend you. Regards, Anne.
- Harald, I just wanted to say THANK-YOU so much for the tour you put together for us in Berlin. My Dad was quite impressed with your historical knowledge of Berlin. There is so much to see and do in Berlin. Things were perfect. Thank you so much, Lisa Johnson, Staff Travel Office Houston.
- Dear Harald, Just a note to say thank you for our excellent tour experience with you in Berlin. We enjoyed the experience and learned much about Berlin history both ancient and modern. We have reflected on many of the things we discussed and are sorry we can't just pick up the phone and call you to come over for dinner and a chat. Wishing you all the best. Thank you, again, Barbara and Dale Kowalyk, Cleveland, Ohio.
- Dear Harald, Thank you for a fantastic tour of Berlin, it was just a shame that we didn't have more time to have a longer tour. Everyone really enjoyed a really informative and enjoyable afternoon. So much so that alot of us are planning to come back again individually with our partners and no doubt will be in touch to organise tours. We have already passed your name on to some other friends who are visiting Berlin shortly. Have a lovely Christmas and thank you again. Kind Regards, Liz Maher.
- Dear Harald, Thank you so much for a wonderful tour on June 29th. We all enjoyed it very much. We did go to the KaDeWe food court on Tuesday. That is an amazing place. Thank you for recommending it. We will pass your cards to our friends who are travelling to Berlin and we hope to see you on our next visit. Thanks again. Sincerely, Marisa and Rob - Marisa Graziano and Rob Gorman.
- I was one of the people travelling with Jeff Zwick last week and I just wanted to thank you for a great day. You truly made a city which held "fear" in me a wonderful experience. I so enjoyed everything that you did with us and I just wanted to again Thank you. I will be sure to pass on your name if I know anyone who is traveling that direction. You are wonderful at what you do and as I said made a negative in my head turn into a wonderful experience.Thank you very much! Roz Lichtermann.
- Harald, We were totally pleased with your tour. The driver was prompt, competent, safe and pleasant. The guide, Uta was absolutely fantastic. I will highly recommend your company and particularly Uta to any of my friends or colleagues who want to visit Berlin. Thanks, Daniel Stoltzfus.
- Hi Harald, We are back home and I just want to take a minute to thank you for making our time in Berlin so interesting and fun. Even thou we had the athletic games to deal with we got to do almost everything we wanted. I hope to come back one day and see in depth the city, including all the wonderful museums. Even take in a concert or two. Again thank you and I will for sure recommend you to anybody who goes there and will be in touch with you. Marion.
- Hello Harald, We are finally back from our long journey and would be remiss if we did not send you a quick note. Thank you for arranging a wonderful tour of Berlin for the six of us. We had a beautiful day and saw all the sights we wanted to see. "Mickey" was outstanding. We truly enjoyed him and his knowledge about Berlin. Simply he did a great job! Maybe someday we will meet. Until then Auf Wiedersehen und Alles Gute! Volker Engel.
- Harald, fyi - I just stopped by the concierge here at the Ritz and told them what a wonderful job you did. They said they have worked with/recommended you before but it was very good to have the feedback. I told them you were fantastic, very knowledgeable and an A+ and left the one of the two cards you gave me. I hope it helps. Sincerely, Jason Foodman.
- With this I would like once more to thank you for your efforts on the 11th of June on the MS Bellevue. As also in the past year we were very satisfied with your city explanations and look forward in the future to work with you again." Vicky Faltenbacher, GISA GmbH.
- Many heartfelt thanks for your super service. I have at all times received only positive feedback about you. And so I regret even more not to have been able to be there. I'll make up for that privately!" Sabine Stollmann, innovatis AG.
Bespoke Berlin Driving & Walking Tours with your Local English-Speaking Guide
Request & Personal Advice:
Of course you'll be taken also to many sites off the beaten path as well as to the the young, vibrant and hip Berlin districts as Kreuzberg, Friedrichshain and Prenzlauer Berg.
Are you planing for your corporate, business partners or association a meeting, an incentive or a fam trip in Berlin?
All Berlin and Potsdam tours are also available in different languages:
Berlin School Trips:
Your Berlin tour, either by vehicle or as a walking tour, your Potsdam tour or your Berlin river cruise will be exclusively and accurately custom-tailored and carried out solely for you, respectively your group.
Our mission is to show you what we can of Berlin and Potsdam in an entertaining way and to make your visit an unforgettable experience.